Our nurseries and day-care centres are welcoming facilities where both children and their parents will find a listening ear
Our facilities offer a welcoming, warm and secure environment where every child can thrive and develop according to their personality.
The space has been organised and arranged in the hopes of fostering free experimentation of toys and equipment left at their disposal. We offer varied activities which we adapt to the children's needs and capacities.
Step by step and accompanied by attentive and patient professionals, the children will learn the rules of living in a community. We aim to contribute to their autonomy, building their self-esteem and general happiness.
Our educational team is committed to giving all their energy to assure every child in their care receives a constructive support.
- > We welcome children from 0 to 12 years old
- > We are open all year round, Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm
- > Some of our facilities offer larger oppening times from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm
- > We are flexible with childcare modalities
- > We offer divers foods suited to every age, cooked in our kitchens with fresh produce
- > We respect the child's rythm
- > Our activities are fun and educational helping foster child development
- > Developing autonomy and life in community to assure a smooth transition towards school
- > Your child will be followed by qualified staff attentive to their development and always available to converse with parents
- > Nursery availble every day for children from 2 months to 12 years old